Friday, February 5, 2010

For those of you who know we've been trying to have a baby I thought I would explain why it is not happening the way we would hope that it would.
Back in September I started going to a doctor for test to see what was going on. We soon found out that I have a condition called Pollysistic Ovarian Syndrom (POS). Basicly this just makes it hard for me to become pregnate. It also can cause some major issues as far as my health if I don't take care of myself.
So with that said we may be able to have a child in the future but as of right now I am not pregnat and probably won't be for a while. Sorry to all those Grandma's and Grandpa's that were hoping for another little one from us but it's not going to happen anytime soon.

2 comments:

Danessa said...

Sorry to hear that Michelle. I too struggle with PCOS. It isn't any fun, but miracles do happen!! (ie little Airdree!) There are still alot of options out there!! Our thoughts are with you! Don't get too discouraged (even though that is SO easy to do!) and know that we are rooting for you!! And remember the Lord has His time schedule too. After all is said and done, the sace between my two girls is EXACTLY what was best for our family! Best of luck!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

That's makes me so sad. You guys deserve another one! Keep me updated!