Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zion's


This last weekend we went to Zion National Park with my Mom, Sister and Her Kids. We started the trip with lunch.












This picture of Kyla and I was up at weeping rock. The snow was melted but there was still Ice from the water dripping off of the rock.
I never new there was a face in the rocks at weeping rock until this trip. its actually pretty cool to see.

Hiking up to the emerald pools there was so much water it was crazy I've never seen it like this.




My mom and I hiking up to the upper emerald pool there was so much water you couldn't even walk in to see it. We were only able to view it from the rocks surrounding the area.














Wild Turkey's Crossing They were all over up there.











It was so fun to hang out with my family and have some time with my hubby.

2 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

I just love Zion! This is the best time to go!

The Cowles Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Beautiful pictures!