Sunday, July 27, 2008

A really Cute Tag

Yes I thought I would Post another tag game this one I thought was really cute though.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

mama cow said...

I always looked forward to going to Grandmas in Bountiful so we could see you guys. Do you remember the year you all came down for Labor Day and my baptism? I think that was the same year there was some poo in the pool! :)

Melissa said...

I remember just all the stuff we did in high school. I remember thinking how quite you were. So shy. But I loved how sweet you were and still are. I feel like I can go to you with anything and you would still be my friend. The older I get the more important old friends are, and you are one of my oldest friends. I plan on keeping it that way. Can't wait untill you come back up and see us again.