Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun

Okay, So I'm not so good at keeping up with adding new pics. Now that it's July 16 I thought I would add my Pictures for July 4 and let you all know what we have been up to.








This is Kyla waiting for the parade to start, she had so much fun other then the Fire trucks were a little to loud for her she sat the whole time they went by holding my hands on her ears and not letting me let go until all of the loud noise's were gone.




Cedar City Still throws candy for the kids to catch.








For the first little bit Kyla woudn't leave my lap or her chair. She finally figured out what all of the Kids were running for, then she decided that she would try and get some candy also. ( I think she came home with more then she got on Halloween).















We went and saw the fire works, it was so cool we got the best place in town, right across from were they light the fire works it was almost as if they were in 3-D. The only problem with them was that Kyla doesn't like really loud noises and again I sat the whole time with my hands on her ears while they went off.
But it was still so much fun.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kyla is getting so big. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. Looks like you guys had fun on the 4th. come up here some time soon. I miss you guys.

The Benoits said...

Your little family is so cute...I have sooo many friends who blog that I have been inspired to attempt my own...can't wait to get together.