Thursday, September 11, 2008

Black Permanet marker

okay so I didn't get any pictures of this at the time, because I was so mad that it had happened, but I had to let everyone know about it. The other day we were lounging around and well I thought that Kyla was being a good little girl and playing by herself and well that wasn't the case.

Matt called my name I turned around to see Kyla with Black marker up and down her arms she really did a good job a drawing squares and circles. The only problem that I saw with this was that it was around her eyes also it looked like she had really dark Eye shadow with lots of black Eye liner, She was so proud of her self. And the only thing I could think at the time was how am I going to get this off of her.

Just to let you all know we did get it off with Hand Sanitizer on her arms and baby oil on her eyes. The baby oil worked the best. So needless to say all of the markers are put up unitl I say its okay for her to color with them. I don't think she will be able to use permanet marker until she's out of the house. I guess kids will be kids

4 comments:

mama cow said...

Cheer up! At least she didnt cut all of her hair off. Jessie did that to Ryan a few weeks ago and now he has a dumb bald spot right in front. :)

Melissa said...

These are the things that we will miss when they grow older. Lauren took finger nail polish and tryed to paint her walls pink because she wanted a "Pink Princess room". I still have the polish on the wall because one day, she will put in on her nails and not the wall. She will grow up and I will miss all the mischef she got herself into.

Kristy said...

All I can say is washable markers. But who am I to talk we had red sharpie all over our kitchen thanks to my little artist Weston!

The Benoits said...

That is so funny...Cambrie has done the same thing, only with a blue AND a black Sharpie. She had it everywhere, her face included. Luckily Grandma was on her way to pick the girls up and take them to her house. And you guessed it, I sent her looking like the adorable little marker covered monster she had turned her self into. Grandma cleaned her up and she came home the next day looking like a priness. These are the things that we keep us laughing in life.