Monday, September 15, 2008

Picture Tag

Okay so I got tagged. So I guess its now my turn to pass it on to others.


The only rule is you can't clean up before you take the Pictures.


#1 Self Portrait



So sorry for anyone that sees this I didn't get ready today I was doing laundry all day and figured why get ready when I'm not getting out of the house.


#2 Kitchen Sink


As you can see I haven't got the Breakfast dishes or lunch dishes cleaned up yet. Well theres more important things to life then making sure I get everything cleanup the minute we make the mess. It can wait.


#3 Favorite Room


This is my favorite room of the house just because my family can spend time together and be a family for a while and get a way from the world.


#4 Laundry Room


As you can see I'm doing one of my wonderful tasks of life. Laundry


#5 Fridge


Doesn't it look wonderful nice an clean right.


#6 The Master Bath


Lucky I just cleaned this the other day.

#7 The Master Closet


#8 Favorite Shoes

I live in my filp flops. I think the only other times you will see me in another pair of shoes is for church and when its really cold. Other then that its always my flip flops.

#9 Favorite part of House

I think this is my favorite part of the house because it reminds be of my family and I love my family so much words can not tell. I am so thankful that I will be with the for eternity. they are my life. Sorry about the picture I know its not the best But its hard to take a picture down a hall.

#10 Dream Vacation

Sorry I don't mean to copy Kristy but I have always Dreamed of going to Hawaii. I've never been there and It looks so beautiful in Pictures. I've always have hear of how pretty it is also. I would actually really go anywhere as long as Matt and Kyla were with me.
I tag, Katie, Heather, Melissa,







1 comment:

Kristy said...

Well I have officialy seen part of your house! We really need to plan a weekend get together!