Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Get Together

We all traveled to Payson for a family reunion this weekend it was really fun Matt and uncle Eric are getting ready for dinner. I think they were seeing who's hot dog would get done first. Kyla had a blast being able to see all of her Grandparents , Aunts, Uncles and cousins.


Who started this water Fight, Oh ya, Grandpa Colton Did but it looks like Kyla's getting the better of Jaycee here.






Hi Aunt Korri and Cousin Max Say Cheese.





Grandpa Colton Baught me my First Ice Cream Cone It was so good:)






This week we also went and saw Grandpa and Grandma Hayes and Aunt Katie, Cousin's Sammie and Teghan. He Kids had so much fun swimming, well splashing water on each other.





Say Cheese Teghan!!!







Come on mom I'm waiting, When can I get in?








I didn't get any pictures but we also went to Grandpa and Grandma James' to celabrate Grandpa James' Birthday and Fathers day Kyla got to ride Grandpa James' four whiler and play with her cousins there also.
We also made a stop at Great Grandpa and Grandma Hiltons House. It was really fun and great to see everyone this weekend.











2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Michelle! Cute pics! I have some from Dicks house if you want me to email them to you let me know!

Melissa said...

Wow, you guys were busy! Cute pictures. Don't worry about your layout! That isn't as important as seeing your cute family pictures. I am not very good at all the bloging extras.