Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Little Game of Tag

I'm It! How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:
  1. Kyla
  2. Matt
  3. Being able to do what I want when I want.

Fears:

  1. Losing everything I have(Matt and Kyla)
  2. Not being around for Kyla and Matt
  3. Spiders, They're just grose

Goals:

  1. Lose weight
  2. Sale at least five Dolls buy August
  3. To be a better person over all.

Current Obsessions:

  1. Making Dolls
  2. Chocolate
  3. Keeping my house in order and clean

Random Surprising facts about my self:

  1. I've been told that I have OCD when it comes to cleaning my house.
  2. I love to read
  3. I love having lots of friends.

I only have two friends that blog so I can't list 5 Friends like the insturctions say. I can only list one person.

Melissa

No comments: