Friday, June 27, 2008

More Family Pictures

Matts mom, Marilyn sent these pix's to us of the family reunion that we went to last week so I thought I would put a few on my blog just because they were so cute.
While we were their we had water fights, Scavanger hunts, ate, talked with each other, ate some more, and talked some more, and on and on. It was really fun to see every one and talk with everyone. Sorry about the layout I'm still trying to figure out how to blog, so bare with me.




This is the end of the water fight, well at least with the water balloons it contuned on with water guns that grandpa colton brought.














Max was so cute, Its been so long sence I've seen him I can't believe how big he's getting.















Its time to clean up after a long day of playing in the dirt.











Mom are we ready to go yet to the family reunion? I'm ready for you so hurry up, I've got whats important, My suffed dog and the cooler to haul him on.


























































More pictures of us getting ready for the family reunion.




















No comments: