Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crafty Moms

Hi Everyone I thought I would use my blog to let everyone know of some of the crafts that I make and sell. I have a friend that makes bows and sells those along with a few other things. If anyone would like to check it out you can go to http://www.thecraftymoms.blogspot.com/ and it will take to our blog that we have created to for this exact thing. Also you can learn how to host an E-Party and get a lot of free or discounted stuff. Its really cool and fun, you get the convenience of hosting a party without the worry of it being at your house.
The dolls you see here are just a few of the ones that I have made.
The large doll is $25.00
The Medium doll (in the yellow sunflower) is $20.00
and the Small doll is $15.00
In the Picture below are the infant/toddler bracelets that I make, I make them with a clasp which are $5.00 and the others are elastic $3.00.
The New born gift boxes are$30.00 They include in them 30 Diapers - Size 1. a package of wipes, Johnson and Johnson's take along pack(soaps and shampoos, Desitin etc..) and a teething ring. I can also add your child's name to the box which is an extra $10.00. ($40.00)
I also make chancing pads which is at the bottom of the picture with the New born boxes. They come with 2 Size 1 diapers and a package of wipes.
Come and check us out who knows you might find something for those on your Christmas list or for your self.

1 comment:

The Benoits said...

You go girl...you are so talented.