Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saddest Mommy moment.


So I never thought that I would hear my Two year old tell me that I didn't love her. It was so sad I just wanted to hug her and kiss her and tell her over and over that I did.


See what happened is, last night I was getting Kyla ready for bed and for some reason she didn't want to go. So we were Fighting, yah a 20 something adult fighting with a 2 1/2 year old quite entertaining. Anyways she started telling me that she wanted daddy, I asked her why. and here if goes she says because he loves me. So I retort back, You know I love you too. And she comes back at me with No mom you don't love me... Cry..


I know she's only 2 and it shouldn't afect me that much but oh my Gosh I was not ready for that. Kyla is such a sweet heart and I love her so much I don't know were she got the Idea in her head that I didn't. I guess from here I'll just have to tell her and show her that I love her even more.

2 comments:

Danessa said...

It has never ceased to suprise me with some of the things Naomi has said that kinda cuts you to the quick. For example, the other day we were at the fabric shop and I told her that she couldn't have any candy, so she stood up in the cart and YELLED "You're ruining my life!" Seriously, at first I was shocked, then I started laughing. Kyla knows that you love her 100 percent, and that is why she says mean things to you...cause she knows that you'll still love her. My grandpa told me that being called a mean mom by your child means you are doing something right!
Keep your chin up!

Our Story said...
This comment has been removed by the author.