Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

So I thought I would show you what all of our pumpkins looked like. They were really fun to carve this year because Kyla could get into it and some what understand what we were doing.




Matt Dressed up as a Gorilla and Kyla dressed up as Boo (the little girl from monsters Inc.)
We had to work Kyla up to Matt's costume I think it took the whole month to do it before she actually felt comfortable to stand next to Matt. This picture took some work on getting she really wasn't sure about sitting on Matt's lap.


I for got about taking pictures of us in our costumes and so I started to take mine off until Matt said something about it. I was a Sorceress. or witch what ever you want to say.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute. Way to go dressing up! Chad and I totally skiped the whole costume thing this year for us. Hey can't wait to see you on Thurs. I am excited.

Danessa said...

So Kyla is getting so big!!! And look at all her hair!! That is So fun! You guys look great!