Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh January where have you gone.

Seriously I didn't realize that it was getting so close to the end of the month until today. yikes. I've been so busy getting back into my life after Christmas that I haven't had much time for anything.
Kyla is always busy doing something with ether her dolls or making stuff in her kitchen.

Matt is busy with work spending most of his time driving between here and Richfield or here and overton. I always hate those day's that he's going to those areas.

And well me I'm just busy keeping the house together and food in the cupboards. I still am tending a friends kids three day's a week. Which I'm not sure that I enjoy all that much but at least it is bringing in some money for us, even if it is going to things that need to be repaired because of the kids.

But strength is the key and I'm working hard at it. We are so blessed in the things that we have, and I do kneel in prayer and thank the Lord for everything that he has blessed me with.

2 comments:

Danessa said...

It is good to hear you are doing well. It can be quite a chore to have to care for someone elses kids all the time, but I am sure Kyla loves having the company!!!! And I agree, where has this month dissapeared to!!!

The Benoits said...

You have WAY more patience than me. My own kids are sometimes more than I can handle!! If January is any indication, this new year will fly by way too fast.