Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day



On monday it was snowing all day, we got about 6" which was a pretty good amount for out were we live. Anyways, Matt decieded yesterday that he should go out and shovel the driveway and walk way. Kyla had to go out with him it was so cute I couldn't resist sharing it with everyone.

First task was getting her dressed which was really funny she was still in her pj when matt mentioned about going out. he told her that she couldn't go out in her pj so she strips down and tells him okay dad i'm ready to go play.

We finally got her to put clothes on and then the snow suit, which we found out is getting to small for her. Can you see the high waters.


Then as matts shoveling she is out there kicking the snow back on to the drive way where he just shoveled. I was laughing so hard. She was also following him up and down the drive way as he shoveled.


This is really the first time Kyla has played in the snow every other time we have had her out there she has just stood there like what do I do now. This time she was laying down in it making snow angels, which I don't ever remember showing her how to do that but she was doing it. And throwing the snow up in the air and trying to catch it. That was really funny to watch.


when matt was done they decieded to make a snow man. It turned out really cute my baby's first snow man.





















The Finished product. They were so cute the whole time playing out there. and I was able to watch every bit of it.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love both my wonderful husband and beautiful Daughter that my Heavenly Father have blessed me with. I wouldn't change it for the world.

1 comment:

Danessa said...

That is SOOO fun. Naomi loves playing in the snow. I think she is excited for next year when we can actually play in the yard!!!